Monday 10 November 2014

Narrowed Down

I think I've narrowed it down to two; Liberty and the magazine editorials.. 
The main worry I have with the magazine editorial illustrations is that after some research it seems like a lot of the previously included illustration editorials have been quite graphics based, and I don't know if my style will be accepted and fit in to the overall look. Plus it is quite strict in its requirements, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as it may give a more realistic view of the industry that I will be launched into at the end of next year. 
The thing that appeals most about Liberty is the fact that as an illustrator considering doing the open call competition, I have complete freedom to research, design and make anything I want as long as it will be suitable to sell in this prestigious shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment