Monday 17 November 2014

Finally starting to create imagery!

Over the weekend I thought it was high time I started on my illustrations. I have all of the research I need for now so I don't really know what was stopping me, maybe it's because the illustrations I am creating now may end up being some of the most important work I have done to date... which is extremely intimidating! But here's what I've done and they'll be plenty more coming this week. 







I tried going out of my comfort zone of black fine liner, although its still present in the illustrations there are other medias. I've tried to alter my style but there is still a long way to go. For these drawings I have used a mixture of watercolour, gouache, a little nail varnish and fine liner.
overall I'm happy with my first attempt and there's only better outcomes to follow hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment