Wednesday 12 November 2014

More thought out ideas


To help myself make a proper decision I have listed out all of the product ideas I had, with the concepts and the colour scheme I want to  include. 
Through doing this I have properly established that I want to create 2 sets of possibly two or three sketchbooks in small fun packs. The products at this point are planned to be heavily illustrated so to catch the attention of little shoppers, each set of books will be marketed towards either girls or boys and will hopefully include a 2D embroidered character to hang off the page divider. 
The main concepts I have for each and need to narrow down obviously are:

I feel as though these are strong themes for both genders, and if I have time before hand in, and even if not, if I have time before the actual open call I'm tempted to make a unisex pack based around the English countryside and Coastlines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment