Friday 14 November 2014

Edward Bawden artist

I found this book whilst just scanning the artist section in library and felt he could definitely be put on my blog because he bridges the gap nicely between what I like doing now and how I want my drawing to be like for this brief. He still keeps quite a graphic edge with his colour prints which I like as it gives it a bolder quality in my opinion.  



Like Hearld he also employs collage despite it being mixed media with photography and illustration but the overall effect is still rather lovely. 


Obviously I wold like these prints as the contain a lot of line detail and look like old victorian etchings which is something I still wish to include... Not like I'm setting myself a massive task here or anything! 




No comments:

Post a Comment