Monday 10 November 2014

Catch up main blog style

For some weird reason I decided to make an entirely new blog to use as my research log for the first brief of the year. So I am just going to post the finished products on this blog as all of the leg work has been done on my illustration for commercial application blog. 


The brief we were given was to produce a range of products from an album we had picked from a given list. I chose the artist King Krule, who is an up and coming London artist who is part of the underground trip hop scene. His style as a person is a mixture of many different era's but the one that magazines pick up on most is his teddy boy/ punk style. So this is what i decided to use as a start point. I also really love the song 'A Lizard State' from the album and decided to create these strange anthropomorphic lizard men in teddy boy suits. It was my first foray into photoshop as well so i'm really pleased with how it's all turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment