Monday 10 November 2014

Decided

I think i've subconsciously come to the decision that it will be the liberty brief I will be pursuing for this project. I feel as though it will give me a chance to really give myself a free reign on what I will be drawing and producing and this really appeals to me. I have no idea what products I will be creating yet but I'm fairly certain my illustrations for them will include some kind of fantasy/ fairy tale/ mythology feel mixed with the colour palette for 2015 trends which seems to be gearing up to be quite neon and bright. 
 ( http://blog.patternbank.com/pick-me-up-illustration-trends/) 
 My reasoning behind this is that hopefully the two ideas I have at the minute will juxtapose each other really nicely and look really contemporary,but still maintain that Liberty of London edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment