Wednesday 12 November 2014

Colleczioni bambino

To really get an idea of what kind of competition I will most likely encounter through producing a Kids product I went into the library and look through current and past trend magazines for children. Although the majority way fashion I still felt I could gain some knowledge from the designers use of colour and themes within their own field of product. 
Unfortunately it seems that I may have to just use internet research to really get an idea of Kids stationary trends for 2015, as I can only go so far with researching fashion when I don't even want to pursue that field. 

Throughout this edition of Collezioni Bambino for S/S 14 there seemed to be a lot of natural world influence with animal prints and themes galore. 
There also seems to be lots of pops of colour which I know will be present in trends for next year, through what my previous internet research gave to me. 
Obviously due to it being summer there will be floral motifs, that I am more than eager to stay away from. 

I love the way that these images have been shot for editorial as it represents the fun style I think that the Liberty Kids department will favour over a more serious approach. I also love the simple snake pattern. 


 For the previous season there also seems to be a lot of in depth anatomically correct wildlife illustration, which is something I wanted to incorporate within my finished products as I want them to be a fun creative way to learn a few new things and for them to be inspired by the illustrations I use for the cover and inside pages. 




If I possibly have enough time I thought its would be quite lovely to include a  page separator that had a little embroidered illustration of whatever theme I have chosen for that sketchbook. 



The colours in this edition of Mix for S/S 15 are beautiful and the soft pastels would juxtapose nicely against my intention of having pops of neon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment