Thursday 20 November 2014

Book ideas update.

Following on from the previous post on hand book binding... I believe that I will be using fabric for my cover as I feel that it will make the product look a lot more at home in Liberty. After a discussion with Amy also, I must consider the type of paper I use, as it will most likely have to be non toxic if the product is intended for children. I am also considering making the edges rounded, as a child could seriously bash someones head with a hard corner. Another outcome of the talk with Amy is that instead of creating a box for the sketchbooks to be packaged in, a bag of some sort could work better. By using a bag, it will make the product more special as the owner could carry their products with them everywhere without hassle and fuss. I will obviously decorate the book bag in an exciting and colourful way, whilst still remaining true to the style that liberty promotes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment