Thursday 19 February 2015

getting on

I have not produced as much work as i would have liked to thus far in the project... so from now on 'm going to have to churn out illustrations like nobody's business.  feel as though once the first few portraits of one person are done you soon start to find it easier to draw this person. 
In reality I would like to have completed the Bunny Yeager Saints by the end of tomorrow and to have started and hopefully finished the comedy acts by the end of the weekend. 
In terms of Market research and primary research, I created an survey for people to complete on lo-fi illustration, only 13 people got back to me but its better that nothing and the results do show that this is a trend that people are beginning to notice more. I have also contacted Maria Herreros about copyrighting issues, if any, she may have encountered from drawing famous people's faces. I find her work extremely inspiring and have asked her because she is very contemporary and will hopefully be knowledgeable on these issues an illustrator may have to deal with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment