Monday 9 March 2015

Hands and progress

I fel as though I'm progressing at a faster pace this last week, soon i'll be done with Bettie and Bunny and can carry on with the other Saints. I feel as though focussing on the small details like hands is important because of the range of work I have to do, as religious art is full of small details and symbolism. I have definitely improved when it comes to drawing hands and i'm really happy with this as they still translate the style I am going for. 


I have started to also plan my final layout for this part of the project. obviously it needs plenty more work and panning but it's quite an interesting start.  


I have also began to look at the meaning behind the hand symbols i am using. It has opened me up to a few more symbols I want to incorporate into my work in some way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment