Wednesday 3 December 2014

Lino and progression

Although not completely sure whether or not I will actually be using these lino cuts I thought it would be a interesting route to go down even in terms of textures. Regardless of the fact I might not use the full cut I may still employ this method to add even more of a textural quality to my work. I have also been thinking that I may have set myself  bit too much of  mammoth task in terms of I really do not have the time or money to produce over five sketchbooks before the deadline date. therefore I have been thinking more and more about taking this through to my minor project next year. 


I also went out and collected some leaves, as I have decided I will be having a layered up leaf background ( slightly muted colours) with my insect illustrations layered over the top as I feel it will give the product an interesting look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment