Friday 5 December 2014

A post to help me figure stuff out in my head

As it stands I have very little time remaining to complete just one book,  let alone the six I had originally planned on. I suppose It's good I started with big ideas as I now have a very good foundation to take this idea through as my minor project. 
I feel I want to create just one REALLY good product for this hand in and then just build it up and up until the actual open call. This new time frame will allow me to create a bulk of products and will allow me to focus on this idea for a longer period of time. I want to sort the branding out a little bit before the hand in to give an idea of what style I am going for. 
So... yeah, One book for hand in but after that I will basically take over the world of children's sketchbooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment